Melbourne: WordPress is one of the best options for effective, efficient, low cost and low maintenance website platforms obtainable in the market today. For local businesses, who frequently work with a smaller budget than national name brands, WordPress websites offer various benefits. Their Local Leads works with clients in deploying websites for their business and making the most of the return on those websites through booming local search marketing.
Here are the 7 key reasons why WordPress is so popular and why you might want to consider switching to a WordPress platform for your company’s website.
1. Easy to Use. WordPress is very simple to use and has an intuitive interface. Adding new pages, images, blog posts etc. on a regular basis is a breeze and can be done promptly. As the technology is so easy, time spent on formatting is wholly reduced.
2. No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required
Wordpress is a self contained system and does not need HTML editing software. You can create a new page or blog post, format text, upload images (and edit them), upload video files, documents, image galleries etc, all without the want for extra HTML or FTP software.
3. Highly Customizable. There is a huge variety of pre-written plugins and add-ons that can be employed with a local business WordPress site. Without overstating, the number is easily upwards of several thousand. Beyond that, those pre-made code snippets can be influenced by expert developers to offer a really unique and feel to the site through tailored CSS and other coding.
4. Ideal for Search Engines. WordPress sites are really capable of managing search engine optimization standards. The coding is built in to work with the well-liked search engines including Bing, Yahoo and Google. This makes it simpler for the search engines to get an index a site. Adding friendly-names, meta-tagging, and more can be of immense value to marketing efforts.
5. Scalable Solution. One key feature that may be unnoticed when a business first invests in a new website is what the company will require down the line. In the early phases on online marketing ventures, the wants may be very limited. However, as the business grows over time, more features and functionality may have to be added. In most cases, particularly if the website was initially designed using proprietary coding, a completely new website or expensive changes will need to be made to keep with the business requirements. In the mean time, WordPress offers a scalable solution, one that can be added on to and tailored over the years to come without losing any previously saved data and without breaking the bank or having to study an entirely new piece of software.
6. The Power of CMS. Content management systems (CMS) put control back in the hands of the business owner and their staff. There is no need with C<S to wait for a designer or developer to make alterations to the website. Keeping up a blog, retrieving leads, changing graphics and even assessing site analytics can be done simply from within the basic WordPress system and can be enhanced upon with customizable plugins as mentioned previously.
7. Have Multiple Users
As an administrator of a WordPress site, you can set-up multiple users for the website and allot access levels and capabilities to every user.